Set of 2 Castle Door Murals for Double Doors. Sticker, cover, wrap, decal, cling, skin
Set of 2 self-adhesive laminated door murals for double doors.
Antique medieval castle, fort decole, film, cover, wrap, poster.
Amazing illusion for your interior!
If you need CUSTOM size just write us!
High quality washable vinyl, waterproof inks and a UV protective coating gives us a longevity rating of many years.
You can choose different ECOLOGICALLY CLEAN materials:
- vinyl sticker;
- laminated vinyl sticker.
If you are placing a mural in a wet environment, including a bathroom or outdoor entryway, it is best to select LAMINATED sticker. It has an additional extra waterproof layer of foil to prevent the image from scratches, fragmentation or color bleaching.
The stickers. DO NOT need glue, paste or any special chemicals, they come with self adhesive backing. Simply peel and apply on your walls.
The decals can be applied to all smooth surfaces, such as walls, windows, tiles, mirrors and doors.
How to Install Stickers
1. Clean your door/wall or other surface. Be sure it is smooth, dry and free of dust and dirt. Any kind of door material is suitable.
2. Remove the door handle.
3. Measure the internal door.
4. Unpack and spread out the graphic sheet on a flat surface.
5. Cut the graphic sheet to size if you need.
6. Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet. Make sure that none of the sticker pieces is left on the backing paper.
7. Face the self-adhesive side of the sticker down on the location that you desire and apply even, firm pressure to ensure complete removal of any bubbles.
8. Bubbling may occur after the graphics are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or needle and poke the bubbled area a couple of times, then smooth it out with your hands.
9. Put the handle back on.
You can remove the stickers easily from any surface without leaving any residue.