Door STICKER - Illuminator porthole window sea mural decal self-adhesive poster cover wrap cling. All door sizes
Illuminator sticker for door, wall or fridge. Mural, decal, wrap, skin, cover, cling.
Made in Europe.
One piece. Comes rolled in a tube.
All standard door sizes.
If you need CUSTOM size just write us!
It can be installed to any smooth surfaces: walls, doors, fridges, windows.
Works on flat panelled doors with hollows but without ledges.
Application requires no paste or glue. Knob hole could be puncture by paper knife easily. Detailed instruction will be attached to your order.
For ultimate endurance you can select to add a thin layer of LAMINATE MATT FOIL to prevent the image from scratches, fragmentation or color bleaching. Gloss laminate can be requested.
- ecology friendly,
- fire rated,
- UV resistant,
- removable without damaging the surface.
Registered air shipping takes 15-30 days.
How to Install Stickers
1. Clean your door/wall or other surface. Be sure it is smooth, dry and free of dust and dirt. Any kind of door material is suitable.
2. Remove the door handle.
3. Measure the internal door.
4. Unpack and spread out the graphic sheet on a flat surface.
5. Cut the graphic sheet to size if you need.
6. Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet. Make sure that none of the sticker pieces is left on the backing paper.
7. Face the self-adhesive side of the sticker down on the location that you desire and apply even, firm pressure to ensure complete removal of any bubbles.
8. Bubbling may occur after the graphics are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or needle and poke the bubbled area a couple of times, then smooth it out with your hands.
9. Put the handle back on.